Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 24

Completed the task myself

Original review posted by user Jun 24

Long story short. Had a spot in front yard that I tried everything under the sun to make work and couldn’t.

So I removed the first couple inches of dirt and found concrete. Not just concrete,pretty much another foundation. Called and emailed numerous times but no one would even show up to look, so I took off work and went to the office myself. Waste of time and money from not working!

They said there isn’t anything they can do! So instead of leaving my lawn looking like.... I took matters into my own hands. Rented a jackhammer and dug iout all concrete, went and bought sod, top soil, and relayed it.

Oh and by the way, I even asked for some compensation when they denied me and just gave me a contractor number to call to do the work, which I would have to pay.

I have been here right st one year! If I thought corrrctly I would have built a shed on that foundation I had to chisel up myself!

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 24.

Comments